Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Movie - Alice In Wonderland (2010)

Photobucket

Although I wasn't particularly fond of the idea of going to see this movie, I'm glad I went. I'm not a big going out kind of person, I'd rather stay in and see a movie than go out and see one. This movie took Alice In Wonderland to a completely different level. Here we see the girl we have all grown up with , all grown up herself. She has fallen into Wonderland once again and is destined to save all of Wonderland's inhabitants from the fury of the Red Queen. It is a battle of good and evil, but will the "real" Alice take her place on the Fraptious day? Only time will tell.

On a movie scale of five stars, I give this movie a four for major creativity and insanely interesting storyline. Though this was a great movie, it will not become one of my favorties. Sorry Tim Burton, but not this time.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: